We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated PA and Office Manager to join the fantastic team at Bellini Travel.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a real team player with a can-do attitude and someone who can prioritise well, keep on top of things and have a high attention to detail. This job where you can develop and truly become a great asset to the company. A love of spreadsheets and an OCD approach to efficiency is essential!
While your day to day responsibilities will be typical of most PA Roles (see below) we are looking for someone who doesn’t mind getting their ‘hands dirty’ and getting stuck in where needed. We’d love you to be ready to help out with our office celebrations, get involved with the occasional jaunt to Italy and not be fazed by the odd visit from Brocquy (Emily’s ancient Irish terrier).
Ideally you will have worked with another travel company or party planner, so you’ll understand the challenges that can arise in our field of work. You’ll be able to manage a jam packed diary with military precision and communicate effectively internally and externally.
You’ll ensure the smooth running of our light airy office in Fulham and make sure Emily is where she needs to be and on time each day. You’ll be helping us produce presentations and proposals at the highest level so you’ll need to be a whizz at Power Point and of course you’ll need to know Microsoft Office inside out. A love of social media and an interest in digital marketing trends is a bonus.
Bellini has been arranging the best holidays and parties in Italy for nearly 20 years and the reason we are so unique and respected is entirely due to the team. We all love what we do and take enormous pride in the success of the business
- You will be the first point of contact for Bellini Travel. Fielding phone calls, meetings and greeting suppliers, VIPs and SHNWIs. You need to be discreet and trustworthy.
- PA support to Emily, both professionally and privately. Managing her emails, calls and enquiries so she can spend more time building the brand.
- Comprehensive diary management and travel arrangements – you will be the go-to person supporting the rest of the Bellini team.
- Support EF with company social media (Instagram and other channels)
- Support EF with PR
- Smooth running of the office including managing the office supplies and other operational aspects including renewing annual contracts.
- Basic bookeeping including data entry, making, receiving and tracking payments and issuing invoices
- Credit card / petty cash receipts and expenses
- Maintenance of database including managing client and supplier information, and uploading contracts and documents onto the system
- Co-ordinate and negotiate annual contracts and rates with the hotels, villa owners and other Italian suppliers
- Ad hoc support for client managers
- Previous PA experience
- Superb English both written and spoken. A basic understanding of Italian would be a huge bonus, or even the willingness to learn.
- Outstanding efficiency and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of basic bookkeeping. Knowledge of TAS is a bonus.
- Proven ability to take initiative and manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working as part of a small company in a fast paced environment.
- Warm, fun and charismatic personality with a strong team spirit
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to
Start date: Immediately
Holidays: 22 days pa, increasing to 25 upon completion of a 6 month probation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org