Work With Us
JOB VACANCY – February 2017
Bellini Travel has been arranging the very best holidays and parties in Italy for nearly 20 years.
We are recognized worldwide for our unique approach to each and every client. The goodwill and longstanding relationships we have created and nurtured in Italy means our clients experience the country in a way that most never will. We all love what we do and take enormous pride in the success of the company. Our team loyalty is a testament to this. Based in a light airy office in Fulham, we know how to live well and are a fun, hardworking team – there is never a dull moment.
You will enjoy real variety and must be flexible and with a strong ability to use initiative as well as coping with a fast-paced office. You should have great IT skills, be well organised and have a can-do approach to work. You must be bright, warm, happy and helpful. Attention to detail is essential; our clients come from all over the world and expect their travel planning to be enjoyable, seamless and perfect.
Interviews are to be conducted throughout February/March 2017.
POSITION: CLIENT MANAGER
START DATE: IMMEDIATELY
SALARY: From £25,000 p.a. depending on experience
• The creation and conversion to sale of tailor-made itineraries for current and future Bellini Travel clients and the commitment to delivering high quality service consistently to clients.
• Creating stunning proposals and detailed budgets (knowledge of power point and excel are essential)
• Negotiating with Italian and UK suppliers and using your influence to achieve what may initially appear to be impossible.
• Building and developing long term relationships with both clients and suppliers. To be totally committed to customer service and deal courteously with all clients in a professional manner through written and verbal communication (good grammar and listening skills are essential as is creative problem solving). It’s your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations
• Coordinating annual hotel contracts, villa rates and website fees Answering and managing phone calls and enquiries from potential and existing clients.
• Ad hoc support to other members of the team. Flexibility is key, we all help each other and carry out duties in keeping with the general nature of the post.
• A love of Italy and endless curiosity of the geography, culture, food and wine of the country is essential. You will travel to Italy throughout the year both on educational trips with and without clients. You will be expected to provide accurate information and possible marketing content from those trips for future promotion and marketing purposes.
• The ability to assess each client’s individual needs and why they are going to Italy. Evaluating which hotels, suppliers, regions and experiences would suit them best.
• Outstanding efficiency, communication and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
• The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in luxury travel sales/working for a tour operator in a client facing role
• Keeping up to date with product developments and travel trends in Italy via social media, printed press and the internet to ensure that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge.
• Be comfortable with numbers and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Salesforce and Photoshop/In Design are a bonus.
• Proven ability to take initiative, very good time management and organizational skills and be able to prioritize tasks as required.
• Ideally, you should have good spoken Italian, but not essential.
• Comfortable working as part of a small company in a fast paced environment.
• Work to tight deadlines set by the clients or the business.
• Be commercially astute, results orientated and understand the business objectives fully.
• Some creative writing experience is preferable.
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to